Charitable Organization 501(c)(3)
SkyWest Airlines believes in contributing to the cities we serve by supporting charitable organizations and other reputable associations. Our primary focus is to improve these communities and their efforts, locally and worldwide.
- Must be designated with current tax-exemption status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Must be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a “public charity”
- Project must have clearly defined and measureable goals and fit within SkyWest’s mission
- Requests must be submitted with the Official Request Form two months prior to the event
All requests must be accompanied by a one-page summary of the project that includes:
- Date/duration of project
- Location of activity
- Target beneficiaries
- Number of people affected by grant
- Intended use of funds, tickets and/or volunteers
- Benefits to the community at large and the SkyWest community in particular
- Description of how SkyWest’s participation will affect the project's ability to attract other sponsors, contributors and participants
If you already have an account please Login Here to continue
Otherwise, please begin by filling out the form below. After submission, check your email to for your activation link.